- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Property
- Company Commercial
- Lettings/Landlord & Tenant
- Property Litigation
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Direct Line:
- 01278 454423
- Main Office:
- 01278 457891
- 01278 429249
- Jacqui Hellings.vcf
Jacqui is a an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in the Wills, Probate & Tax Planning team, where she has been working for 20 years.
She began her legal career with Pardoes in 1974, having completed ILEX qualifications.
She is married with two sons and three grandchildren. During her spare time, Jacqui enjoys spending time with her family, walking, reading and knitting.
Jacqui Hellings's Testimonials
My needs met by friendly competent approachable people. Very happy thank you.Private client re Jacqui Hellings
Everything you said and did removed our worries and stress. The service was exemplary. Thank you.Mr & Mrs S.
Everything you said and did removed our worries and stress. The service was exemplary. Thank you.Anonymous
I have found everyone extremely helpful and patient in explaining the processes.Ms T.