- Join Us
- Litigation Solicitor - Legal Executive
- Criminal Fee Earner – Yeovil / Weymouth (Part-Tim
- Admin Support Private Client Department
- Fee Earner, Family Department
- Admin Support, Residential Conveyancing Department
- Family Team Fee Earner
- Fee Earners, Residential Conveyancing Department
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Receptionist and Administration Support
- Equal Opportunities
- How to Apply
Join UsBe part of something special
Our people are at the heart of what we do. Each and every person plays a vital role in shaping the future of Pardoes. Our talent is testament to our philosophy:
“We treat everyone with care and respect, while encouraging enthusiasm and innovative thinking. We understand the importance of personal and professional development and provide regular opportunities for progression.”
We are looking for individuals who are driven, ambitious with the imagination to succeed, to complement our business and increase our expertise. Whether you are just starting your legal career, working within management or support or would like to work within one of our teams as a qualified solicitor, we are interested in talking with you.
Pardoes are proud to offer excellence in career development, training programmes and take our people management seriously.
We hold the Legal Services Commission Specialist Quality Mark and are Lexcel accredited.
If you would like more information about careers at Pardoes please take a look though our current vacancies or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and a covering letter.