- Litigation Solicitor - Legal Executive
- Criminal Fee Earner – Yeovil / Weymouth (Part-Tim
- Admin Support Private Client Department
- Fee Earner, Family Department
- Admin Support, Residential Conveyancing Department
- Family Team Fee Earner
- Fee Earners, Residential Conveyancing Department
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Receptionist and Administration Support
- Equal Opportunities
- How to Apply
Fee Earners, Residential Conveyancing DepartmentBridgwater and Taunton Office
We are seeking experienced (preferably qualified) Conveyancers on a full or part time basis to fulfil the following roles:
- Fee Earner – Bridgwater Office
- Fee Earner in our newly formed “New Homes” team in the Residential Conveyancing department in our Taunton Office.
The Residential Conveyancing department of this modern thinking Legal 500 firm has seen unprecedented growth recently and has been successful on a number of “New Homes” panels and is growing rapidly. We have a regional presence and the reputation of being a great place to work.
You should have excellent communication, networking and client facing skills alongside enviable experience of dealing with both day to day and complex cases.
You will be self supportive, undertaking the majority of your own administration with some support provided locally. It goes without saying client awareness is essential whilst consistently delivering a first class service.
On occasion, the role may require travel to provide cover to our other offices in Yeovil and Bridport. Hours of work are between Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Applicants for part time working are particularly welcomed.
The ideal candidates will have experience in a busy fee earning role, preferably with New Homes experience for the New homes team and an ability to work alone as required to get the job done. Applicants who have experience of participating in the development of a department and using marketing and networking to achieve this are most desirable.
The successful applicants will also be a vehicle owner and hold a full driving license.
We are looking for a quick start so please apply if you wish to join an expanding and successful team by submitting your CV and covering letter to HR@pardoes.co.uk.
Closing date for Applications – 31 August 2018