- Small Claims Court Advice
- Building Disputes
- Consumer Rights
- Disputed Wills, Trusts, Probate & Inheritance
- Judicial Review
- Professional Negligence
- Debt Recovery
- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
Insurance Brokers NegligenceMaking a claim against a professionally negligent Insurance Broker
Getting the right Insurance is very important.
Ensuring you have adequate cover for your needs both in terms of the risks to be covered and the financial limit of the cover obtained is very important.
It is not uncommon for an individual to find that when a claim is made against it the Insurance Policy they thought would cover such a scenario on closer inspection does not.
In such circumstances if your Insurance Broker misrepresented the cover available under the Policy or failed to obtain the cover you requested you may be able to pursue a claim against the Broker.
If you feel that you have suffered loss because of your Insurance Broker we will carry out a review to determine:
- Exactly what the contractual relationship was between you and your Insurance Broker;
- Whether the Broker’s obligations and duties under that contract have been breached;
- What losses you have incurred as a result;
- How best to proceed with a claim and the likely costs.
Our aim is to give you as clear a picture of how strong your claim is and how much it is worth as soon as possible and in any event before you take a decision to pursue the claim.
If we feel you have good prospects of success and the value of your claim is sufficient we will be prepared to consider acting for you under a Conditional Fee Agreement – sometimes known as “No win, No fee”.
Professional negligence claims against an Insurance Broker call for specialist legal advice from solicitors who are experienced in dealing with professional negligence cases. To make an appointment to discuss your claim, contact Nigel Kinder on 01278 454414 or freephone 0800 862 0442. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.