- Building Disputes
- Consumer Rights
- Disputed Wills, Trusts, Probate & Inheritance
- Judicial Review
- Professional Negligence
- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
What Our Clients Say
Could I just say thank you from myself and on my parents behalf for all your advice and support you have provided over what has been a stressful time, you have been extremely helpful and informative and we have learned a lot for the future.Thrilled Client
Exceptional service, very accommodating.Anonymous
Disputed Wills, Probate, Estates, Trusts & Inheritance DisputesWhen a person dies disputes can unfortunately arise concerning the validity of a Will, and terms.
Our Contested Probate team has gained a wealth of experience in contested probate actions acting for Personal Representatives/Executors/Trustees; beneficiaries; and disappointed Claimants.
We can deal with claims involving:
- Disputed Wills
- Invalid and lack of due execution
- Lack of capacity to make a Will
- Lack of knowledge and approval of the Will’s contents
- Undue influence
- Fraud and forgery
By and against Personal Representatives
- Claims to set aside lifetime transfers due to undue influence
- Claims relating to mutual Wills
- Claims under S14 of the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Secret Trusts
- Construction/Interpretation of the Will
- Action to remove Personal Representative(s)
We also have experience of:
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 - Where inadequate provision has been made for family and dependants.
- Proprietary Estoppel - Where the deceased made a promise to leave all or part of their estate which has not been kept.
Following where appropriate pre-action protocols provided by the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (A.C.T.A.P.S) Pardoes’ Contested Probate team will try and resolve claims without incurring the stress and expense of Court proceedings. However, if you have to go to Court we will work hard to ensure that with specialist Counsel’s assistance you have the best advice and representation suited to your needs and that your case is robustly pursued.
Litigation funding. Click here to view a list of the funding options available.
If you have a Will or estate dispute and would like to find out more about how we can help you, call us on 0800 862 0442 or contact our team direct on 01278 454431. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.