PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
- Areas of expertise
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding your Personal Injury Claim
- Fee Structure: Personal Injury
- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
Victims of violent crime can claim compensation from a government funded body called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. Although they take applications directly from the public, it may be easier to have one of our experienced lawyers guide you through the process.
We have a large amount of experience in dealing with all types of criminal injuries compensation claims. We can advise you on how and when to bring the claim and on the appropriate amount of compensations.
For a free informal discussion about your CICA claim, contact Jonathan Rich on 01823 446204 or Mark Jones on 01823 446206. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
It is a fact that when the sun comes out we start to think about... more