COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Small Claims Court Advice
- Business Breakdown
- Contractual Disputes
- Clubs & Societies
- Director's and Partner's Liabilities
- Emergency Action - Business Protection
- Employment Law Disputes
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Product Liability/Sale of Goods & Services
- Funding Options for Litigation
What Our Clients Say
Expertise, experience, pragmatic advice to balance best ambitions with commercial reality.W Ltd
Emergency Action - Business Protection
Sometimes once the damage is done to a business it will in reality be too late to get an effective remedy.
That is why if you need urgent action to protect your business’ position, Pardoes’ Commercial Dispute Resolution team can act swiftly and decisively to secure your position by seeking an injunction from the Court.
We can help you:
- To recover property wrongfully taken such as client and price lists and to stop them being used.
- To search for evidence of wrong doing such as searching a Defendant’s premises for evidence of infringing copies and profits obtained.
- To prevent the Defendant from leaving the country so that they can comply with the terms of search and recovery injunction.
- To prevent the disposal of property pending determination of proceedings.
If you need for urgent action to protect your business position, contact our Commercial Dispute Resolution team as soon as possible.
For further information on Intellectual Property, click here.
If you would like to make an appointment with a dispute resolution solicitor, contact our team direct on 01278 454431 or freephone 0800 862 0442. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
The Court of Appeal has confirmed the decision of the High Court in the ... more