What Our Clients Say
You've been an amazing help the past few weeks and an absolute pleasure to correspond with. Thank you for all your help.Client of Denise Woodman
You guys have been brilliant help and have helped us keep to the tightest schedule possibleAnonymous in relation to Janet Keirle
Partnership & Limited Liability Partnerships
Partnership formation and agreements
Our Company Commercial team can help you with:
- Setting up partnerships
- Making changes to existing partnerships
- Converting a partnership to a limited company
- Establishing LLPs
- Giving general partnership property advice
- Offering legal advice on employment issues
- Resolving a partnership dispute.
Examples of our recent work include:
- Drafting deeds of retirement or supplemental deeds where partners leave or join a practice
- Transferring freehold and leasehold interests where partners leave or join a practice
- Advising on the re-financing of partnership loans as a result of a new partner joining the practice or as a result of a partner leaving the practice
- Advising on the employment contracts and policy documents for practice nurses, receptionists and other support staff in veterinary, medical and dental practices
- Resolving disputes between a retiring partner and the continuing partners
- Advising on restrictive covenants and their enforceability.
If you would like to discuss your business requirements in more detail, please contact us on 01823 446200 or submit an online enquiry and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.