Employment Tribunal and Court Claims
If you find yourself on the receiving end of an Employment Tribunal or Court claim, we can make the process as painless as possible by dealing with it quickly, efficiently and with as little disruption to your business as possible.|
Whether the claim is for unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing, breach of contract or any other employment related matter, we offer a complete service handling the entire process from beginning to end including:
- Drafting the response/defence and any contract counter claim
- Liaising with the Employment Tribunal, Court, ACAS and the Claimant or their legal representatives
- Drafting witness statements
- Reviewing documents and preparing Hearing bundles
- Representing you at the hearing
- Negotiating on your behalf with the Claimant or their legal representatives
- Drafting Settlement Agreements
Pardoes’ Employment team has extensive experience in dealing with all types of claim. We know that they can be time consuming and put a lot of pressure on a business and we can help. We will quickly ascertain what your objectives are and seek to achieve them in the most cost-effective manner.
If you need help with this or any other employment issue, call our dedicated employment law specialist, Maeve Vickery. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
It is a fact that when the sun comes out we start to think about... more