What Our Clients Say
Pardoes' Bhavani Hogarty has been handling commercial and residential property disputes for over 20 years.Legal 500 in relation to Bhavani Hogarty
Ella was friendly, helpful & efficient.Anonymous in relation to Ella Carroll
We write to you to express our heartfelt thanks and appreciation for guiding us through the most upsetting and traumatic time of our lives; the entire procedure was carried out with utmost professionalism and humanity which no other person could or would have matched. You were always one step ahead of everybody else, we felt totally safe with your every move and you have achieved for us 'peace of mind' for which we and the family are so very grateful.John and Lydia Taylor in relation to Bhavani Hogarty
Pardoes has always been one of the most popular solicitors in Bridgwater and comes with high recommendationsLandlord & Tenant Client
Pardoes Property Litigation team is headed by Bhavani Hogarty, who is recommended by the Legal 500 as a specialist in property disputes.
As the leading experts in the region, we can help and advise you on a preventative basis. Where there is a dispute, we are adept at finding creative, practical and cost effective solutions, tailored to your objectives.
We act for a broad range of clients, including property managers, retailers, developers, investors, financial institutions, educational institutions and charities. Here at Pardoes we pride ourselves in listening to you, getting to know your business and adding value.
Our work includes:
- Interpretation of covenants/applications to modify restrictive covenants
- Misrepresentation in property transactions
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Rent reviews
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery (including distraint and insolvency)
- Forfeiture/Peaceable re-entry/Squatters
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Disputes over consent to assignment/sub-let/change of use/alterations
- Boundaries/easements/breaches of covenants/trespass/nuisance
- Leasehold enfranchisement for commercial landlords
- Residential possession action for commercial landlords
- Professional Negligence
Contact our Property Litigation team now for a free initial telephone overview of your dispute resolution options. Telephone Bhavani Hogarty on 01935 385987, alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
The Court of Appeal has confirmed the decision of the High Court in the ... more
Back to school…literallyI was lucky enough to be invited back to ... more